Selfcare4Healthcare: Mindful Breathing & Relaxation Techniques For Professional Selfcare.
Research shows that mindfulness based practices, such as mindful breathing and relaxation techniques actually reshape the neural pathways that influence how we see the world. These practices have shown to be beneficial in fostering emotional resiliency, enhancing cognition, empathy, and overall wellbeing.
Having worked in the medical field for well over 35 years, (first as an RN and currently as a PA-C), Nanette knows how to introduce tools to healthcare workers that can be easily integrated into their busy schedules. It is a particular area of interest for her, and she has presented micro resiliency techniques (many of which are evidence based) to the following hospital staff and departments:
- Hospital Executives
- Nurse Navigators
- Social Workers
- Surgery and Anesthesia Department
- Hospital Grand Rounds
- Nursing Summits
- Developed and taught staff a Mindfulness Research Protocol for Nursing
We provide the following mindfulness practices to help organizations develop stress resilience strategies that can sharpen their focus and strengthen their performance by more effectively dealing with life’s everyday demands, improving communication, and reducing stress.
- 10-minute Mindful Breathing Presentations to help relax, get grounded, and feel calm and clear
- 15-20 minute Mindful Breathing & Relaxation Techniques
- 30–minute Mindful Breathing, Relaxation, & Gentle Desk Yoga.
- All day Presentations on Mindful Breathing & Relaxation Techniques.
- Workshops for Employees